Why hire equipment from Waterproof Media?
A few great reasons to use our friendly and professional services…
1. All our crew are underwater camera operators, safety divers and supervisors, we know what works in the water and more importantly what doesn’t
2. Our underwater housings are pressure tested to their operational depth in our chamber to confirm equipment integrity before they leave the workshop
3. We have fresh and salt water tanks in our workshop so we can trim and balance the equipment before use – please note we can only do this if supplying camera and lenses too
4. Once you have confirmed your equipment hire we have online tutorials for you to watch that will help you prep and use the equipment
5. All of our underwater housings and dive equipment ship with a comprehensive spares package to keep you shooting if something gets damaged in the field
6. Our advice is free, if you’re unsure what you need to film underwater drop us a line and we will talk you through it, we won’t over-complicate your shoot
And if you want to read what our customers wrote about their experiences using our equipment and crew please see our Trust Pilot reviews here
Email is usually the quickest method of getting hold of us as sometimes it’s impossible and unprofessional to take calls when on shoots.
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as emails forward directly to a mobile device if we are on location for a speedy reply.
Alternatively text us on +44 7778 500 132 and we can call you back but please include some detail regarding your enquiry.
|Kit Room – +44(0) 117 244 2450|
Mobile +44(0) 7778 500 132
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For overseas calling please use the mobile number above via WhatsApp or Messenger, both apps work great abroad